- This event has passed.
Three Pools Hike
September 9, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Join us on Sunday 9th September, 2018 as we journey to Three Pools Waterfalll. This event is special as it is a way to give thanks to you our members for your support throughout the years. This exciting cascade is located in North Trinidad in Blanchisseuse and is an ideal for both adults and kids!
The trail to the Three Pools cascade begins at the Spring Bridge Road where the beautiful Marianne River flows lazily to the Caribbean Sea. The trail is very easy, with a detour going to a more challenging route (to Avocat Falls which we can do on another tour).
Through the tropical rainforest, we would be passing through a cocoa plantation and other agricultural plants. The trail would take approximately 15 – 20minutes hike, with a rating of 1/10 (A Walk on the Beach).
1. Have a proper shoes with good sole grips. (No slippers)
2. Pack an extra change of clothing (to remain in maxi taxi).
3. No jeans, thick cotton tops or clothing that will absorb and retain large amounts of water.
4. Secure all electrical items.
Cost: $80 New & Re Registered members
$120 Non Members
**REGISTRATION FEE $10**
• Reliable Transportation (Return Trip),
• Professional Experienced Friendly Guides,
• Safety equipment (LifeJacket)
• Safe and secure event,
• Secured Parking at UWI
• Refreshment Center (fruits, Angostura Lemon Lime & Bitters, Coors Light)
Assembly: 7:00 am at JFK Shuttle Stop, U.W.I Main Campus.
Departure time: 7:30 am.
Estimated time of return: 6pm
Registration is open and can be done via the following methods:
1) FULL PAYMENT at Scotiabank Trinidad- Bank Account number: 42135- 4016758
**After payment is made kindly contact us (268- 6608) to confirm your payment, we will verify and send you a receipt in return** Hikers must walk with their receipt on hike day!
2) The Administration office upstairs SAC by Ms Jamira Marcano (326-7315) from 9am to 3pm.
3) FINAL Registration day is on Friday 7th September, 2018 and can be done from 5pm to 7pm at Rituals Coffee Shop, UWI Main Campus, St. Augustine.
**NO REFUNDS AFTER FINAL REGISTRATION DAY (7.9.208)**
For more information contact Raiza (2686606) Garvin (333-5913), Julio. 747-7294, Shahada (328-5852)