- This event has passed.
Quare River Lime
February 9 @ 8:00 am - 4:30 pm$100
Hikers, Join #UHFAS on Saturday 9th February, 2019 as we set off on a new Adventure to Quare River. This river flows from the Hollis Reservoir forming emerald plunge pools and cool cascading waterfalls. The Quare Pools encourages swimming, diving and pure relaxation under the the canopy of the thick Valencia forest.
Exploring the Quare River starts with a twenty-minute walk on the roadway alongside the riverbank.
This hike is rated 2 out of 10 (EASY- Stroll)
1. Have a proper shoes with good sole grips. (No slippers)
2. Pack an extra change of clothing (to remain in maxi taxi).
3. No jeans, thick cotton tops or clothing that will absorb and retain large amounts of water.
4. Secure all electrical items.
5. No littering, alcohol or smoking allowed.
6. INFORM HIKE LEADERS OF ANY MEDICAL CONDITIONS and Walk with any medication you may require (asthma, allergies etc.)
Cost: $100.00 for members & $120 for Non Members
• Reliable Transportation (Return Trip),
• Professional Experienced Friendly Guides,
• Safety equipment (LifeJacket)
• Safe and secure event,
• Secured Parking at UWI
$60 with out transportation
Assembly: 8:00 am at JFK Shuttle Stop, U.W.I Main Campus.
Departure time: 8:30 am.
Estimated time of return: 5pm
Registration is open and can be done via the following methods:
1) FULL PAYMENT at Scotiabank Trinidad- Bank Account number: 42135- 4016758
**After payment is made kindly contact us (268 6608) to confirm your payment, we will verify and send you a receipt in return** Hikers must walk with their receipt on hike day!
2) FINAL Registration day is on Thursday 7th February, 2019 and can be done from 5pm to 7pm at Rituals Coffee Shop, UWI Main Campus, St. Augustine.
**NO REFUNDS AFTER FINAL REGISTRATION DAY (7.2.19)**
For more information contact Raiza (268-6608), Garvin (333-5913) or Julio. 747-7294