- This event has passed.
Hike to Manulot Waterfall
November 3 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
On Sunday 3rd November, 2019 we will journey with HikerSpirit to the cool clear crystal waters cascading over calcium carbonate aka limestone in colours changing in hues of blue, green and turquoise to a place known as Manulot Falls. This hike is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED as the diversity and purity of the surrounding area is regarded as optimally pristine.
This hike consists of 3 legs: (RATED 7/10)
1. A 35 minute trek along a donkey cart trail that goes down a slippery gully ending in a semi-dry river.
2. A 35 minute trek over a hill ridge that traverses the meandering distance of the river that ends in the Matura River.
3. A 90 minute trek up-river along the Matura River past various wading/diving pools, mini-rapids, cascades…All cold…All beautifully coloured…to the limestone spectacle that is Manulot Falls.
Approximately 2 and a half to 3 hours One way. (Total time approximately 5 to 6 hours). This hike is rated 7 out of 10 due to duration of hiking and up-stream traveling.
Cost: $120.00 for Members
$140 for non members
• Reliable Transportation (Return Trip),
• Professional Experienced Friendly Guides,
• Safety equipment (LifeJacket)
• Safe and secure event,
• Secured Parking at UWI
Assembly: 5:45 am at JFK Shuttle Stop, U.W.I Main Campus.
Departure time: 6:00am.
Estimated time of return: 6pm
Registration is open and can be done via the following methods:
1) FULL PAYMENT at Scotiabank Trinidad- Bank Account number: 42135- 4016758
**After payment is made kindly contact us (268- 6608) along with a photo of the receipt.
2) FINAL Registration day is on Friday 1st November, 2019 and can be done from 5pm to 7pm at Rituals Coffee Shop, UWI Main Campus, St. Augustine.
**NO REFUNDS AFTER FINAL REGISTRATION DAY (1. 11. 19)**
For more information contact Raiza (268-6608) or Garvin (333-5913)