- This event has passed.
Quare River Adventure
October 20 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Join HikerSpirit as we set off on an Adventure to Quare River. This river flows from the Hollis Reservoir forming emerald plunge pools and cool cascading waterfalls. The Quare Pools encourages swimming, diving and pure relaxation under the canopy of the thick Valencia forest.
Exploring the Quare River starts with a twenty-minute walk on the roadway alongside the riverbank.
This hike is rated 2 out of 10 (EASY- Stroll)
Cost: $120 members
$140 non members
$65 without transportation
• Reliable Transportation (Return Trip), 🚌
• Professional Experienced Friendly Guides, 🙋
• Safety equipment (LifeJacket)
• Safe and secure event, 👮
• Secured Parking at UWI
Assembly: 9:00 am at JFK Shuttle Stop, U.W.I Main Campus.
Departure time: 9:30 am.
Estimated time of return: 4pm
Registration is open and can be done via the following methods:
1) FULL PAYMENT at Scotiabank Trinidad- Bank Account number: 42135- 4016758
**After payment is made kindly contact us (268 6608) to confirm your payment, we will verify and send you a receipt in return** Hikers must walk with their receipt on hike day!
2) FINAL Registration day is on Friday 18th October 2019 and can be done from 5pm to 7pm at Rituals Coffee Shop, UWI Main Campus, St. Augustine.
**NO REFUNDS AFTER FINAL REGISTRATION DAY (18.10.19)**
For more information contact Raiza (268-6608). or Garvin (333-5913)