Hike to Rampanalgas Waterfall
September 23 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
On Sunday 23rd September , 2018 come journey with us to the double head bubbling waterfall of Rampanalgas! It involves a short walk through lush rainforest to indulge in this two level falls. Here you can lounge peacefully in the upper pool observing the effervescent cascade or for the courageous…leap into the second pool. Both pools are suitable for bathing. This hike is unbelievably easy and accessible to anyone (A walk in the park – LITERALLY).
Hike Rating: 2/10 (easy) 30 minutes one way
1. Have a proper shoes with good sole grips. (No slippers)
2. Pack an extra change of clothing (to remain in maxi taxi).
3. No jeans, thick cotton tops or clothing that will absorb and retain large amounts of water.
4. Secure all electrical items.
5. No littering, alcohol or smoking allowed.
6. INFORM HIKE LEADERS OF ANY MEDICAL CONDITIONS and Walk with any medicatiozn you may require (asthma, allergies etc.)
Cost: $100.00 (Members)
$120 (Non- Members)
$70 w/o transportation** ( Parking fee of $40 additional applicable)
• Reliable Transportation (Return Trip),
• Professional Experienced Friendly Guides,
• Safety equipment (LifeJacket)
• Safe and secure event,
• Secured Parking at UWI
• Refreshment Center sponsored by Coors Light and Angostura LLB
Assembly: 7:00 am at JFK Shuttle Stop, U.W.I Main Campus.
Departure time: 8: 00am.
Estimated time of return: 6pm
Registration is open and can be done via the following methods:
1) FULL PAYMENT at Scotiabank Trinidad- Bank Account number: 42135- 4016758
**After payment is made kindly contact Raiza (268- 6608) to confirm your payment, we will verify and send you a receipt in return** Hikers must walk with their receipt on hike day!
2) FINAL Registration day is on Friday 21st September , 2018 and can be done from 5pm to 7pm at Rituals Coffee Shop, UWI Main Campus, St. Augustine.
For more information contact or Raiza (268-6608) Garvin (333-5913), Shahada (328-5852) )