- This event has passed.
Five Falls Exploration
April 7 @ 7:00 am - 6:00 pm
Nestled in the calm and serene village of Brasso Seco lies a world that defines nature.
Hikers, on Sunday 7th April, 2019 get ready for five times the fun and adventure! Five Falls is among eleven (11) waterfalls in the Brasso Seco area.
As the name suggests the falls consist of five (5) small waterfalls with each fall unique and dynamic. The hike of a rating of 2/10 defines its simplicity, as the falls is located a merely ten (10) minutes walk from the road. Once at the river we encounter the first fall. Our first plunge happens here, then we meander down river to discover the remaining four waterfalls.
One can bask in each of its five pools. Each fall has a unique characteristic, for example, at the base of the second fall has a small rock cut basin that allows the beholder to relax “behind the fall”. This hike involves trekking through the river and lifejackets will be provided.
RATING: 2/10 (EASY)
1. Have a proper shoes with good sole grips. (No slippers)
2. Pack an extra change of clothing (to remain in maxi taxi).
3. No jeans, thick cotton tops or clothing that will absorb and retain large amounts of water.
4. Secure all electrical items. YOU WILL GET WET.
5. No littering, alcohol or smoking allowed.
6. INFORM HIKE LEADERS OF ANY MEDICAL CONDITIONS and Walk with any medication you may require (asthma, allergies etc.)
Cost: $120 TT Members
$130 Non Members
• Reliable Transportation (Return Trip),
• Professional Experienced Friendly Guides,
• Safety equipment (LifeJacket)
• Secured Parking at UWI
Assembly: 7:00 am at JFK Shuttle Stop, U.W.I Main Campus.
Departure time: 7:30am.
Estimated time of return: 5pm
Registration is open and can be done via the following methods:
1) FULL PAYMENT at Scotiabank Trinidad- Bank Account number: 42135- 4016758
**After payment is made kindly contact us (2686608) to confirm your payment, we will verify and send you a receipt in return** Hikers must walk with their receipt on hike day!
3) FINAL Registration day is on Friday 5th April, 2019 and can be done from 5pm to 7pm at Rituals Coffee Shop, UWI Main Campus, St. Augustine.
**NO REFUNDS AFTER FINAL REGISTRATION DAY ()**
For more information contact Raiza (2686608), Shahada (328-5852), Julio. 747-7294 or Garvin (333-5913),