Cyril Bay Hike
July 7 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Very few are aware of the invigorating bays that screams aloud on the journey to the popular Maracas Bay. Hikers, on Sunday 7th July, 2019 get ready for a voyage downhill that leads to a bay both “salty and fresh”. Cyril Bay located along the North coast is a usual calm beach with a small spring running of a cliff that dwindles along the coastline.
The blue/turquoise waters are rich in biodiversity and if one is to walk along the massive rock from the end of the coast the aesthetics will be rewarding. Such journey begins in a tropical rain forest just of the Maracas road.
The journey starts downhill but on the way back its uphill, ranking this hike 5/10. If time permits, hikers will be allowed to bask at the Maracas lookout and head to the Maracas beach to relax and indulge in some bake and shark.
Cost: $100.00 (for members)
$120 (for non-members).
$75 with out transportation.
• Reliable Transportation (Return Trip),
• Professional Experienced Friendly Guides,
• Safety equipment (LifeJacket)
• Safe and secure event,
• Secured Parking at UWI
Assembly: 7:30am at JFK Shuttle Stop, U.W.I Main Campus.
Departure time: 8:00am.
Estimated time of return: 6pm
1. Have a proper shoes with good sole grips. (No slippers)
2. Pack an extra change of clothing (to remain in maxi taxi).
3. No jeans, thick cotton tops or clothing that will absorb and retain large amounts of water.
4. Secure all electrical items.
5. No littering, alcohol or smoking allowed.
6. Walk with any medication you may require (asthma, allergies etc)
Registration is open and can be done via the following methods:
1) FULL PAYMENT at Scotiabank Trinidad- Bank Account number: 42135- 4016758
**After payment is made kindly contact us (2686608) to confirm your payment, we will verify and send you a receipt in return** Hikers must walk with their receipt on hike day!
2) FINAL Registration day is on Friday 5th July, 2019 and can be done from 5pm to 7pm at Rituals Coffee Shop, UWI Main Campus, St. Augustine.
**NO REFUNDS AFTER FINAL REGISTRATION DAY (5.7.19)**
For more information contact Raiza 2686608 Shahada (3285852) or Garvin (3335913)