- This event has passed.
Balandra Falls Adventure
June 9 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
On Sunday 9th June, 2019, come journey with us to the beautiful Balandra Falls nestled in the evergreen rain-forests of the Northern Range. This two level waterfall provides two basins of cool crystal clear water for amplified rest and relaxation. The journey is 15 minutes along a well-worn trail with gentle undulating inclines and descents.
This hike is rated 1 out of 10 ( easy)
1. Have a proper shoes with good sole grips. (No slippers)
2. Pack an extra change of clothing (to remain in maxi taxi).
3. No jeans, thick cotton tops or clothing that will absorb and retain large amounts of water.
4. Secure all electrical items.
5. No littering, alcohol or smoking allowed.
6. INFORM HIKE LEADERS OF ANY MEDICAL CONDITIONS and Walk with any medication you may require (asthma, allergies etc.)
Cost: $100 (members) $120 (non members)
• Reliable Transportation (Return Trip),
• Professional Experienced Friendly Guides,
• Safety equipment (LifeJacket)
• Secured Parking at UWI
• Fresh Fruit
Assembly: 7:45 am at JFK Shuttle Stop, U.W.I Main Campus.
Departure time: 8:30am.
Estimated time of return: 5pm
Registration is open and can be done via the following methods:
1) FULL PAYMENT at Scotiabank Trinidad- Bank Account number: 42135- 4016758
**After payment is made kindly contact us (268- 6608) to confirm your payment, we will verify and send you a receipt in return** Hikers must walk with their receipt on hike day!
2) FINAL Registration day is on Friday 7th June, 2019 and can be done from 5pm to 7pm at Rituals Coffee Shop, UWI Main Campus, St. Augustine.
**NO REFUNDS AFTER FINAL REGISTRATION DAY (7.6.19)**
For more information contact Raiza (2686608), Shahada (328-5852), Julio. 747-7294 or Garvin (333-5913),